Hi i'm just wondering could someone help me. I had my tubes cut nearly 6 years ago, for the past 2-3 weeks i've been having all pregnency symptoms. I am feeling way worse than what i was with my other 3 pregnencies. I did see a doctor about a week ago and well he practicually laughed at me, because no way could i get pregnent due to having my tubes done. My breasts are so tender i can hardly even wear a bra at the moment, they have also got bigger, i am craving different things at the moment. CAN ANYBODY PLEASE HELP ME or has anyone been in the same situation. Also i have done 3 pregnency tests and all negative, i can't remember the actual date that i last had my period, but i know it's defently been a month

I know you are well aware yourself that chances of you getting pregnant after having tubal ligation are so small they practically don't exist, but yes, there always is a small percent of chance that it might have happened. If you had taken pregnancy tests at least two weeks after the unprotected sex or about the time you are supposed to get your period, than they are quite reliable, but your symptoms are still something that need to be checked out further. How old are you?

Hi i'm 29 years old and have had 3 children. i had my tubes done when i was 23 due to personal reasons and plus i didn't want anymore children. All these symptoms are driving me insane, i've had a few people tell me about the eptomic pregnency something i have never really heard of before.

Ectopic pregnancy is pregnancy that happens when the egg is fertilized outside uterus and that as you can see yourself causes massive problems because baby can't develop outside uterus and it poses a great risk for a mother because fertilized egg implants itself in the abdomen where it can cause internal bleeding and damage to the surrounding organs. But I really don't think that you are experiencing this - since the fetus is outside uterus miscarriage is inevitable so you definitely would not miss the symptoms like massive bleeding and abdominal pains. IS there a chance you get an appointment at ob-gyn?

I have got an appointment with my GP on thursday, it just seems days away. I'm maybe thinking about seeing if i can get into to see her tomorrow instead. I have had no pain really in the abdominal area other than when i sometimes push a little bit on my left side. i am also eating like a horse which i usually dont do