Hi, I have a very irritating problem. I feel a nervous twitching under my eye every time I try to sleep. It is bothering me for some time, and I always thought that it will disappear, but it hasn’t. Does anybody know what could be causing this condition?

Hello, my sister suffers from eye twitching too. However, she doesn’t have this problem at night, as you do. In her case, this is caused by anxiety, from which she has been suffering for a long time. Unfortunately, she will have the eye twitching as long as she is anxious. Do you see what affect on our body can personality issues have? However, your eye twitching could have a different cause. Maybe you have been constantly tired, or you have spent too much time looking at the screen. I know how irritating this can be, when you feel like your eye is going to jump out. You have to go to a doctor, and be examined. When you find a reason for the twitching, it will be easier to cure it. Good luck!