I am 34 years old. I have been wearing bifocals for the past two years, but not all the time. My right eyelid twitches quite a bit when I am working on the computer or wearing my glasses for a long period of time. What could be cause of this?

I read somewhere a post where someone described symptoms such as you are experiencing. You have described a condition called benign eyelid myokymia. A condition often associated with emotional stress, fatigue or excessive caffeine intake. The condition involves a twitching of the orbicular muscle, which is responsible for closing the eyelids. In general, it is harmless and goes away by itself in a few weeks once the aggravating factors are removed. So, you if you drink a lot of coffee or tea you might try cutting back. it may help to give your eyes more breaks while working on the computer and to learn some relaxation techniques to help you cope with stress.