Hello! I’ve been having problems with my eyelid for 2 days now. It won’t start pulsating. It is really annoying especially when I wanted to get some rest after a hard work day. I couldn’t even sleep. So, I am wondering what it is and how should I make it stop? All suggestions are welcome!!!!

Hey, I get these facial tics all the time especially when I am nervous and stressed. Try to ease you work day a bit if possible, I am sure that it is stress that is making your eyelid pulsate. Nothing else!

Hello, My right eyelid has been pulsating rather violently for two solid weeks now. It gets very annoying by the nighttime. My eyebal almost feels bruised from the tensing of the eyelid. I have been in much more stressful situations in the past than I am in now, and this has never happened before.

that's definetly stress my dear ive experienced it about 2 weeks ago

you need to sleep more because lack of sleep makes stress

i had it under my left eye lid now its getting better sleep well at least 6 hours a day

take care

on a similar topic...for a couple of days now i have had a wierd twitching sensation under my lower right eyelid. regular but not constant. sleeping well. not particularly stressed or eye strained. worries me that it may be the beginning of something nasty????