I noticed that two small dots showed up on upper part of my right leg. I think under that part of skin there is Pectineus Muscle. Please see image


I am little confused which type of specialist I should turn to exactly and what might be a couse of these small two dots? I never had anything similar in my life, I am 31 years old, medium-sporty type, average height, weight and didn't had any heavy health problems in my life. I also don't feel/see any other notable (bad) sympthoms.

Any help is appreciated and many thanks in advance!Sammy