Hello all

I am very interested in Fiber35 diet. A friend of mine told me a lot about it and after that I watched some adverts, saw some flyers and now I’m planning to try it. But I am suspicious about all those things that have big TV commercials, adverts and flyers. My logic is – If something is good it doesn’t need any marketing, you’ll hear about it just because of its quality.

So, I’m having second thoughts. Is it a good idea to try this diet program? Is this a real thing? Please help me out. I would love to hear that this is not just a scam.

You found a good place for asking this question. You can find a couple of posts about fiber35 diet on this site.

I will give you just the basic info about it. If it will make you less suspicious I’ll explain it to you why it is called like this. The goal of this program is to make your daily intake of fiber to be 35 grams. So, that’s the name. And the fact that you will be consuming 35g of fiber is certainly gonna show some results. So I wouldn’t say that this is a scam.

Anyway, this diet is very good and I recommend it to you. Maybe you’ll find it hard at first to eat 35 grams of fiber but that’s just on beginning. Later, it will be a routine for you.

Hi

Oh, Fiber 35 is so far from a scam TinkerBell23.

This diet program is pure science as I like to say. It is based on fiber intake (as the name show). If you want to start with this program (which I would highly recommend) you’ll need to make some researches about fiber sources. As you may know the fibers can be founded only in plants.

So TinkerBell23, just start following this program and you will quickly see that you weren’t right when you were suspicious about it. There are lots of people that lost extra weight in a healthy way just by following Fiber35.

Hello everyone

I see you are discussing Fiber35 diet. I must admit that this is a pretty good diet.  So TinkerBell23, believe Aidan1 and Aristotle 40, Fiber 35 is not just a scam as you may think.

Even though I think it works, I wouldn’t really say that it is that good or “pure science” as Aristotle likes to say. :))

Yes, there are a lot of people that lost extra weight following this program but just like every other diet program (and everything else in life), this one also has its good and bad sides. Bad things are some side effects people suffered, especially at the beginning. Those are constipation, gases and bloating.