a few days ago, I was reading something about Fat burning surface diet program. If I didn’t told you before, I started this diet program almost two weeks ago. I know that this one is hard, but I wanted to follow it together with my sister in law. I will see what is going to happen in the future. So, I am not so familiar with this diet program, and I was hoping that you can help me. I want to know what foods and exercises you need if you want to lose weight with Fat burning surface?

Do you know? Can you give me some tips?Thanks a lot! 

Hey everyone,

As far as I know, there is no special recipe how to treat this diet program. It is very simple diet program, indeed. You need to eat vegetables as much as you can, you need to eat fruits, oat meals, meat, such as turkey and chicken, and that is it. No fast foods, no pastas, anything that can make your belly even bigger.

About exercises, you should do cardio as much as you can, because those exercises are something best that you can give your body.

I know, because I have tried it and I love it.

Try it and tell me what do you think! 

I couldn’t agree more with you. My sister was doing cardio all the time. I remember that she went to see her doctor, and he told her that cardio is a cure for almost everything. So, I do cardio sometimes, when I have a time, or when I am not at the gym. I feel really special after this.

Now, I am not sure about the foods, but I think that you should eat protein, meat and vegetables. That is always something that you should have on your daily menu.

If anyone here have some other experience, it would be nice to share with us.Tnx a lot guys! 

Hi there,

When I was talking with my sister in law, Carolina about this issue, she told me that she followed Fat burning surface in 2003 and that she can’t remember what exactly she needed to do or to follow, but she was doing some classic exercise program, such as fitness and a lot of cardio program as well :)

About the food, well, you need to cut out all junk food, fried food as well. You can’t eat fast food, pies, burgers, etc.

The most important thing for you is to eat as much vegetables as you can and to drink a lot of water :)

Hi there,

Well, thank you very much, because I was not able to find almost anything about this diet program in the past few days, when I stared this topic as well. I was talking with some friends from my fitness group, and they are not so familiar with this diet as well, but they told me the same things as you did.

I think that this is not that rigorous and hard, so I think that I will be able to follow it.

I will think about it once again, of course, and I will try to find some informations as well :)

Thank you and keep posting!