I have a confession to make and I must say that I am not proud about it at all. Since I was a kid, I had a problem in school because I was really fat. They all make fun of me and since that period of my life, I was trying to find some effective diet program, but I could never stick to it till the end. I just fail and I start to eat a lot of chocolate to feel better. I know that is wrong, but that happens all the time.

I tried a lot of different supplements as well, but I fail after seven days. I don’t know why this happens to me. I know that I am not the only one, but I have problem with self-confidence and that just happens. So, I started to starve myself to lose weight. And to be honest, I am not even sure is that dangerous or not.

I really need some advice, please help me.

I am desperate! 

Hey darling,

That is totally wrong! You can’t do to yourself! Food is like our fuel for each day, you need to eat. You are doing a big mistake, because when you fail at some diet program, you are doing a lot of mistakes, such as eating a lot of ugly and unhealthy food. And, the biggest problem is that because you know that, but you still are doing it.

I know that it is hard, I am overweight as well, but I am struggling and it works. I am always trying some new diet programs, some healthy weight loss products and supplements, and it works. You should try to keep some diet program with someone, such as your best friend, your sister.

You need to find a motivation for you, because that is the only way for your success.

Don’t starve yourself, it is very dangerous, you won’t have any effect that is good, but you can harm your health seriously! 

That is the worst decision that you can make in your life. Why do you do that? I mean, you told us up there, in your post, but I mean, with all those healthy diet programs, all those supplements and diet things on the market, you have decided to starve yourself. Wrong! Stupid decision, and you know that!

My friend also had this crazy idea, and she almost died. She was anorexic, she destroyed her health totally! Do you want to do that to yourself? I don’t think so.

Now, maybe you will thing that I am strict and rough, but I have to do that. So, stop pity yourself. That is the worst think that you can do. Read this site and find something that is good for you. I am not saying that you don’t want to try it, and that you are not looking for some diet program, but you have to be stronger. That is the only way. No one can choose diet program but you! So, do that!

Come on guys, give this girl a support! 

Good luck and best wishes!