i'm 16 years old with a 7 and a half inch boner and i was not circumcized when i was younger and i have tight foreskin on my penis. i am still a virgin and am wondering if it will hurt to have sex? Because the last thing i want to do is find out the hard way know what i mean? :-P

Also if i was to have sex would tearing of my foreskin occur? If so that sucks! I heard somewhere that there may be minor surgury on the foreskin that would help this problem is this true?

I was thinking about going to the doctor and asking them but i thought this was the way to go first.

I know there are alot of questions here lol and thank you for listening any help is greatly appreciated! :-)

Can you pull back the foreskin

yup not past the front / head of my penis tho only around half way its pretty bad i know its pretty embarrassing to talk about.

It hard say without seeing it but it sounds normal, you know. pull foreskin back is far every night to wash and is do this. its losen up some is for sex is be a bit hard it first but you will learn fast. you must use a condom: using a condom with a foreskin is a bit weird at first but get over it . try it with the foreskin back; that's what sex ed says to do but for me it works better with foreskin over the head. if need more you can email me
***edited out by moderator***

Have a good day

thanks man! If anyone else knows anything else please tell.

There are several things possible here.

First, you're not done growing. There's a lot of adjustment that happens yet.

Second, you can practice retracting or rolling back the foreskin... not just for cleaning, but also if you masturbate.

Third, there are some surgical snips that a doctor can make in the office to make it more loose. They are minor and heal quickly. But it take the doctor's opinion to decide.

You may be a bit young to be wrestling with these issues. Certainly, if you were about to marry, or in an active relationship where it was getting in the way, the priority would be higher.

There is another option: Circumcision. But many object to this option, and it takes a lot more care and cleaning that just a "dorsal slit" which is minor and helpful. Check with your doctor if you are still concerned.

Your first impulse was correct.

My fiancee isnt circumcised either but from having sex his foreskin streched and it is no longer a worry if he will be in pain! :)