I am 23 yrs old and not on any birth control. 6 days ago, I had unprotected sex with a new guy friend of mine (Friday). Then about 3 more days after that we had sex unprotected again (Monday). Then the next day after that which was a (Tuesday) the guy that I have been seeing but (were not together offically yet) for the past 4 months came back from a trip and we had unprotected sex (Tuesday Night and Wednesday Morning). Thursday, I just happen to come on my period. What I am wanting to know, both guys pulled out right before they came. My period came on time. I know this sounds bad, but the new guy came when I thought there wasnt a chance for me and my guy friend. But my question is, is there a possibilty that I might be pregnant? Thanks.

Anytime that you have unprotected intercourse you run the risk of becoming pregnant......Chances are there and you wouldnt be able to take a test to see until your next period..Sperm can live inside the female anywhere from 3 to 5 days 7 at the latest and wait for the egg to be released, and it really hard to say when one is going to ovulate...We can guess but thats it...Even is they both pulled out, there is the chance of precum as well since it does contain sperm....