Since i had my last period ( mid january) i have been having unprotected sex with my partner and he has ejaculated in me everytime. I'm not on contraception AT ALL, never have been and i haven't recieved my period for over 6 weeks now and the pregnancy tests say negative AND I HAVE DONE 10. Yesterday i had experienced cramping almost like my period was coming and then it had went away within a few hours. I have felt bloated and a little sick also weight gain. But other then that normal. I went to the doctors and the urine test said negative. could i be pregnant and my body isnt producing HCG or am i just very late? previous experience's please share! HELP

When doing the pregnancy test are you using the first urine of the day when you first wake up? Have you been under a lot of stress lately? Have you started working out or do you work out vigoriously? Have you recently put on weight or taken some off?