hi me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex.but i kept stoping every time and squeezing the precum out then we would start doing it again. then we would stop and squeeze the precum out and i made sure there was nothing left and we started doing it again. but it wasnt for that long. is there any chance of her being pregant??

Yes! Sperm is microscopic and is found in the precum lubrication fluid. No matter what method you use, squizzing or having your girlfriend suck your penis, you will not remove all of the fluid out of your penis shaft. My wife and I were using the pull-out method when she got pregnant with our child.At no time during the time she got pregnant did I leave it in for ejaculation.This method of birth control is the least affective form of birth control there is. If she isn't pregnant now it's just a matter of time before she will be if you continue this method. I know condoms suck as for as stimulation is concerned but not only is it a good idea for birth control but also for health reasons. I hope this helps.