Hello everyone. I'm really worried with this, and I need some answers. My girlfriend and I have normal sex, with condoms and such, nothing has ever happened, neither we have ever seen a broken condom. But one day, at a Dinner Party (26 July) my girldfriend was eating very much and I said joking "Maybe you're preagnant" and we got worried. Well, this week should be the one her period arrived, but instead, last Thursday (15 August) she said her period had arrived and we were both relieved. In the next day, she entered the bathroom, and said her she was bleeding too much, much more then usual. She told me when she took out her tampon, blood came dripping and such. We both tought that this could be a expontanious abortion. During 2 days she had alot of stomach-aches and bleeding alot, but then, it suddenly stopped. Her mother had something exactly like that during a expontaneous abortion, so that's why we assumed that. So, from about Monday she was really fine, no problem at all. But today, Friday (23 August) we went out and it was all ok. She started smoking again during this week, and we were out on a Thursday night, just having a cup of coffe at a nearby coffe. I went home earlier and waited for her arrival on the internet. When she arrived, we talked for a bit, and then she said she was having alot of stomach-aches right about now (00.40AM, it has passed 35 minutes since then) and she went off to bed, to rest.

So, is it possible she is preagnant? I'm really worried, because, although me and her are minors (15 and 16, respectivly), we always have safe sex and never had a situation like this. What also worried me, is that, if she is actually preagnant, alot of days passed since the time the egg was conciebed, so, se can't take the day-after pill. This is really urgent, can somebody PLEASE help me?

Ok when she was bleeding, was it just blood or did anything else come out? Was she in a lot of pain? Was she cramping really bad? When she started her period was it extrememly heavy at the beginning and then it slowly got lighter?

Blood, and some things she defined as "blood plaques", like, hard and/or solid. She had alot of pain, but not enough to make her like unmovable. She alwaysw complained, but she could walk and etc. Although, the last Friday night, she was in soo much pain she was feeling somewhat dizzy and and she couldn't really stand up, and felt sleepy, and alot of blood was comming out, she almost used the bathroom constantly. She always cramped really bad, like, since I know her, she had cramps for everything, so I can't actually say. When the bleeding started, it seemed normal, then extremly heavy, then stopped suddenly, did not got lighter slowly.

It's possible she had a spontaneous abortion. I had one about a year ago and I had the same symptoms she had. What was coming out of her, was it clumpy. Kind of like tissue?

she said they were hard and solid?

She just defined them as "plaques"... so, I assume yes.

Mine were soft and tissue like. Find out if they were soft. If they were hard then I would say something is seriously wrong.

She doesn't know.

Also, she's been having stomache-aches all day. Is that a sintome of preagnancy? Please, some one help me, I'm getting really stressed!

Robah, let me correct my story:

I have discovered she is cramping alot more then usual, everyday, especially her feet, and that the blood thing was actually alot heavy at first, then, it didn't suddenly stop, what suddenly stopped was the heavy bleeding, because she kept bleeding slowly and lighter.

But now she feels kinda nauseous all day long? Do you have any idea!? Please, help me!

She could infact sitll be pregnant, doesn't mean she had a miscarrige, although I didn't have my period when i was pregnant my mother did, and she said it was similar to what your girlfriend is having, your period is different if your having it when you are infact pregnant, some people continue to have periods the duration of the pregnancy. She should refrain from using tampons and have a visit with her doctor ASAP to find out whats truly going on.

Good luck

It doesn't sound as if she's pregnant. I would certainly recommend you go to the doctor or a Nurse Practitioner so they can sit down and talk with you both.
It's best to go to a doctor instead of trying to get an answer here. Nausea can come along with a spontaneous abortion and it can also come along with a regular period.
Sometimes, a period can go from being light to very heavy and then to light again. Sometimes women will bleed for one day and then stop the next day. Not every woman is exactly the same and will bleed the same. And, some women have extreme cramps and some women barely get them. During a women's period, she will be more tired because she is losing blood.

But again, there really is no way of knowing what is going on until you both go to make certain she is not pregnant or has had a spontaneous abortion.

FYI, I have had periods where I took the tampon out and blood dripped out. It is not abnormal.

I agree with MommyLC. She needs to find a doctor. When I miscarried I bled very heavy at first and it just stopped being heavy and was suddenly light. I was in a lot of pain but not for more than a week. I know you said you two are 15 and 16 so you should try to find a free clinic that is close to you.

Hi there, when you went through your miscarriage, did you see a doctor about it? How were you able to determine at the time that it was a miscarriage? I think that would be helpful to know. Thanks for letting me know if you feel comfortable talking about it.