I am 28 years old and have been on an average masturbating for 10 days every month since I was 15 years old.

1) I used to urinate like every 7 to 9 hours some 15 days back but I have tried perineum massage ejaculation 4 time in the last 15 days and now I am feeling that I am urinating every 3 to 5 hours which is too fast. Is something wrong?I did perineum massage by pressing it and massaging it from outside (between the balls and the anus hole).Should I stop doing it or am I just feeling something that is not an issue?2) I heard that perineum massage gives you hell lot of fun and you won't even CUM and it will be just internal ejaculation. I tried it 4 times and I did enjoy but everytime I ejaculated. Am I doing it wrong?

3) Is perineum massage okay to do? I have heard that is I do it too much I will damage the nerve that controls my urination and maybe that is why I am urinating too frequently?4) Please give a few more tips for perineum massage? I want to do it from outside. I tried putting my finger inside to find my prostrate but no luck and I dont want to stick my finger in my ass anyway.

Please reply someone?