I was due on 8th May 2008 and didnt come on so took a preg test which showed positive did the other one and that also said positive, I have had 8 pregnancys out of which i have the one daughter the rest all misscarried. The doc has put me on Cyclogest and i have bought loads of cheap cheap preg tests to make sure the line is still strong however all the tests i have done since the 2 positives are showing negative? i am booked in for a early scan next tues but didnt know if Cyclogest can cause a negative result? I was not taking the Cyclogest before i found out i was pg? any one help????? thanks in advance

Hey Becky your problem seems so complicated and I am very interested in its solution.

My sister had problems to conceive and when she finally did it was after bunch of medications, injections and other alternative therapies. We don’t know how many times she did home pregnancy tests which came back negative. After everything she claims that all had paid off because she is now proud mother of a two year old baby girl. But I remember how many tears and pain she has experienced because I was there for her. I hope that you have sister as well or at least that your partner is full of understanding and support.

Considering the fact that your doctor prescribed you Cyclogest I think there is no need to worry, after all he is the doctor. So be patient and wait for your appointment and stop stressing yourself out. This is not good for you or for your baby.  

What happen becky after the scan, i also have the same issue
Sorry for your losses