i was wondering if it is common that diabetics get false negative pregnancy test rsults. i have taken two tests over the last two months that both came up negative but i really think that they could be wrong is that possible?

I am wondering if you ever received information on this. I'm a type I diabetic and I have NOT had my period for a couple of months. I've taken numerous tests and they are all negative...I am extremely worried....

Hey,
If you are still thinking you are preg and your preg tests come back neg. Then go to your doc and have a Blood/Urine test done and they can for sure tell then whether your preg or not.
Take care

so i have been there before am diabetic and have a son. i was 13 weeks pregnant before i got a positive result......

Just wondering if you were im going through the same thing! I know these postswere years ago but would be nice to know it strange i know i am i truely thought i would see positive but didnt been sick and 3 weeks late 

Could you touch more on this?