I have been getting UTI's every 2-3 months for over 2 yrs now. They are always telling me I have protein in my urine...but never do anything about it. I had a really bad UTI a week ago. I was tested and its gone now. I am having really bad pain (like bruised feeling) in my urethra area...and my lower belly is bloated. I pee like 11-20 times a day. The doc told me it could be interstital cystitis but I am not so sure. What do you think this pain is from? Not to be gross but me and my boyfreind had alot of sex the other night and we also had anal sex. Do you think this would cause the pain in that area?

I forgot to add this. Everytime i am sitting I get a burning sensation in my vagina like a yeat infection...But like i said I was already tested today and I am clear. I also have been tested for STD's several times and they always come back negative.

im sorry you have pain like that, cuz i have it and let me tell you i have pelvic floor dysfunction which can cause urinary tract infections, urethra pain, burning etc.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***  
theres info about it. PFD can cause various symptoms and is very painful. i have vulvar pain that is excruciating. my problem started after my husband decided to be mean and cram a beer bottle neck into me several times. i also have bloating in my lower belly and pelvic area. going to urologist tomorrow for more help. i now have scarring and severe pain. this disorder can cause painful intercourse but also if you have had an injury to your tailbone it can cause PFD. i too have had std's and am now on pain management since there is no cure for what i have. its worth a trip to gynecologist to find out. im not trying to diagnose you, since im not a dr. but have had painful bladder with uti's and severe pain. good luck to you and i hope i helped at least a little! none of my biz, but the anal sex isnt good for you sweetie!!!