HI Court..you possibly could have a recto-vaginal fistula. The best way to find out is to see a colon doctor. I have one and the same thing happens to me. I do have one question tho..Do u have fecal matter on the toilet paper after just urinating? That is a for sure sign. Every time I go to my gynacologists and have a PAP done they say they dont see anything, but I know its there. I've had it for 10 years now. Please let me know if you ever found the cause of your problem. And I hope I've been somewhat helpful, as I do know how u feel...
Sincerly
Lorie

I have the same problem. At first it was just gas but over the years it now has an odor that really smells bad. It's very embarrassing. I don't know who to go to for this.

I get that as well...It bothers me...for now I only seem to be the one who can smell it and it seems to happen a week or two before my monthly cycle. So what I do is purchase intimiate sprays and it works like a charm. I dont believe its a yeast infection or any other infection but a smell that happens when there is a chemical or hormonal change in the body. You are ok...just make sure you are able to use feminin wash towels and use feminine powders or sprays so you feel comfortable with yourself and around other people. If there is itching or discharge with this smell then please get it checked out. Be well.

Take 2 aspirins and call me in the morning.

I have vaginal farts with nasty smell I can't stand it.. I be sitting down I get vaginal farts with odor smell.. I hate it.

Well im a clean person and it happend after sex but had a old sperm smel wasnt shore if that made the fart smell as it never happend b4 but my fella cums in me alot

It's him not you. I just recently started having the same problem. But how exactly do I go about saying " hey man, you need to wash your junk better because it's making my after sex vaginal farts smell" I guess I'll just tell him like that

Fistula most likely

I have a fishy smell, doc says its yeast.

Well I'm not sure of the cause of the smell but i went down on a girl and she queefed in my face and it wasn't a pleasant smell. So you're not alone.

I have the same problem with the vaginal fats that smell don't know what to do

Queef is not the official name. Really you actually thought queef was an official name?

Hi there did you ever get uti's with your vaginal fistula?

I agree with you.

I have gaping hole in vagina- some times it feels like i have gas coming out of there that has nothing to do with sex- i too have ibs since 21 and i am 40 now, i always have an odor and constant discharge and my tampons rarely stay in. I dont know if my episiotomy is torn- im always constipated but i do have uncontrollable farting occasionally- my husband loves me like i am, but I dont know how much i can take- what is wrong with me?