I glad to read many of us not alone. Yes we think its weird. I got a IUD When I was a teenager. I had to go back to the doctor to have it removed with in our since then I'd these problems as well. I talk to all Dr that been name so I started taking nutrients and I've not had this problem again. These are natural nothing better then all natural nutrients, healthy. We got to keep the girl healthy even being older.. Thank you PsyChris60637 for your information because we the others have are different then most women it not from sex. These sound and smell ring out when it want work, sitting, just anytime which can affect a woman. Ladies look on the site and order a bottle I also can connect you a doctors who sell the nutrients. Just trying to help

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I'm not expert but try looking up Vaginal Fistulas, this can give you smelly vaginal flatulence.

Mine does this TO but not egg smelling or sewer smelling it's kinda like a really light fart smell!! I haven't had sex for two years I don't know why I queff??? Did u ever find out what the smell was from?? If so please share with me

Does anyone feel like this only happens when you have to poop ?

I'm not a Dr I'm just a medical technician. I do know that the vagina breath. If you don't believe me place a mirror under your vagina and you will see oxygen moving back and forth. So sometimes during sex the penis can push air into the vagina, and when it releases the air it sounds like an anal fart.

And remember to go to your gynecologist because of the sulfur smell that you're smelling it may just be a bacterial infection

I do I'm going to docs next Thursday x

You have an infection when you can smell the vagina farts and if your having sex the semen can make you smell like this too if you don’t douch combined with an infection really makes it smells like a fishy poot! As a Gynecologist I know!!!!

Smelly queefs are caused by nothe washing your vagina for a week combined with wearing the same underwear for a week. Me and my friends have parties to see whose vagina smells the most after not cleaning our vaginas! Sometimes we even lick each other to see whose is the fishiest! All u need to do is turn it into fun and enjoy it!

Yes. If I have to hold it for a certain period of time.

Have you gotten it treated?

All the ladies that have this problem contact me immediately and i will sniff out the problem for you

You may have vaginal fistula.

Have you ever used a douche !! I don't have the problem and im so sorry for all of you i will be researching this and promise if i find out anything i will let y'all know but try the douche its like a vaginal cleaner. Good luck and would like to be updated on this matter good luck

my doctor (gyno) warned me that douches are actually terrible for you. they cause much more harm than good.