I have a bad virginal odor which smells like a dead fish with some flud and whenever after my husband sleeps with me i feel burnig around my virgina and also when i pees.

What you could have is Bacterial Vaginosis (BV). BV is associated with an imbalance in the bacteria that are normally found in a woman's vagina. The vagina normally contains mostly "good" bacteria, and fewer "harmful" bacteria. BV develops when there is an increase in harmful bacteria.
Women with BV may have an abnormal vaginal discharge with an unpleasant odor. Some women report a strong fish-like odor, especially after intercourse. Discharge, if present, is usually white or gray; it can be thin. Women with BV may also have burning during urination or itching around the outside of the vagina, or both. However, most women with BV report no signs or symptoms at all.

I think you should talk to your gynecologist about your symptoms and have them run a quick test for it. If left untreated it can cause more serious problems.

Also it is best to not douche or use deodorants at anytime in the vaginal area, which could increase your risk of BV.