Hi my name is anny . I m 32 years old why my vargaina bad smell when I take shower one hours left smell comes on my vargaina what should I do 

Health Guru
Bacterial vaginosis (BV) is a common yet poorly understood condition in which the balance of bacteria inside the vagina becomes disrupted.
Around one in three women will experience at least once episode of BV at some point.
This imbalance often triggers a change to the usual vaginal discharge, which results in a fishy smelling, greyish discharge from the vagina. However, half of women with bacterial vaginosis have no symptoms. 
See your GP if you notice any abnormal discharge from your vagina, especially if you are pregnant. It is important to get this type of symptom diagnosed quickly to rule out other infections and prevent complications.

The first possibility you may take into your consideration would be bacterial vaginosis. Women with BV always complain their abnormal discharge with a strong odor, some women believe it's a fishy like odor and usually get worse after intercourse sex. The discharge can be grayish white. It may also be foamy or watery. Other symptoms may include burning when urinating, itching around the outside of the vagina, and irritation. However, unfortunately, some women with BV have no symptoms at all and so that could't get it treated in time. 

Do not hesitate to see a doctor and get it tested. If you do have BV, you'll get prescriptions. Natural treatment could also be a good option, such as herbal formula called *************SPAM**************** can always get infection treated but without carrying any drug resistence and side effects. You may google it and have a look.