I'm 16 years old, and I've had this problem for a month or two now. I have never had sex before. I am not on antibiotics and never have been. I don't take any other kinds medication.

The skin peels off of my labia minora and the non-exposed parts of the labia majora if I rub it. It's not dry skin; it's a little wet and clumpy. It's kind of grayish. It doesn't hurt to peel it off, but my vulva burns when I touch it after the skin peels off. 

I doubt it's a yeast infection or bacterial infection because I don't have any sort of discharge or odor. When I thought it was a yeast infection, I tried Monistat and it didn't do anything for me other than make it burn more. Eating yogurt and not wearing tight clothing haven't done anything.

I'm really not sure what this is. Every time I search online for my problem, everyone says it's a yeast infection, but I don't think that's the case for me. Please help me figure out what my problem is.

To Anne: by your symtoms you may have contacted a very rare form of bacterial infection called type C- Glabrata. In order to make sure and get a proper diagnose you have to ask for the specific Glabrata test or it can't be detected unless it's searched for. Good luck with your search in finding a cure.

i have the same thing seen many doctors tried different things to help nothing does. did you figure out what it was?!!?