Hi today I saw a lump in the inner side of the vulva. It looks like a pimple actually. I am very scared because I don’t know what it is but. I did have sex unprotected but that was only once and a long time ago. I suppose I would have STD symptoms earlier then, right? Any ideas on what this could be? Thx!!!

If it had while material inside, then you shouldn’t be so worried. This is usually a good indication that it is an infection like a pimple or an ingrown hair follicle. I get these from time to time and then I put some hot compresses a few times per day, and it goes away, or the hair shows up and I take it out. If you do get some more trouble, then go to the gyno and have it looked!

One really great cream to help a blocked gland from a hair follicle or such is "Calendula"...you can get it at a health food store and it helps the pimple or cyst to "ripen" and then it can drain...it can be very painful when it is hard and squeezing doesn't help.

Someone women get a small little gland at the opening of the vulva, it swells up and looks like a pimple but it is not, if you have tried to squeeze it and nothing happens it is probably that, the more you fiddle with it the worse it can get, sometimes it can go away, but then can come back, the only way to get rid of it is with a type of surgery, just check after a few days if it is there, I had it once and it never returned, some people can get it quite bad and it re occurs all the time and can get bigger, if it perisists go and see a doctor, I am very sure it is not a STD, good luck

sounds like HPV to me