All of you out there who are thinking that you may have MS, I was tested for that too after I lost all my clitoral sensation. But it turned out negative. On the 23rd of this month I will speak to a doctor who can order a test for me that may clear up the mystery for a lot of women. I have been researching for 26 years. I know I am close to finding the answer because I have proof through genetic testing thanks to my son. I will be sure to keep you posted as I want to help other women with this problem. If it is what I think it is, it IS treatable. Just have faith. I know its hard sometimes. This can make you feel inhuman, like your body is a prison and you don't know how much time you have to do. At least it has me. As a point of interest, do any of you out there ever experience pain or any discomfort in your left hip? This could help me when I talk to my doctor. Please send any reply you have because I am interested in hearing from other women like me.

So what happened? I'm very curious and hopeful!

My wife has been told that her uterus has tilted after giving birth to our son. The problem is two fold.

First, she gets bloated and pain in her abdomen, after intercourse.

and

She has hardly any feeling in her vagina at all. Our sex life is nearly non-existen any longer and we typically enjoy a very healthy sex life.

.......anyone????? Help!!!!!!