What is and the reason for the pimple on my vagina that smells whenever I squeeze it?

Apparently you shouldn't touch the bump so you dont cause an infection. It is possible that you have a Sebaceous Cyst, which are bumps and lumps under the skin. Indications of a sebaceous cyst is redness, tenderness, the rise of tempurature over your bump, and a foul and smelling material in the bump. If you shave your pubic hairs, shave in the direction of you pubic hair, it's best that you dont shave as much and trim in the area's of your lips. I would suggest talking to your doctor about getting an antibiotic to treat your cyst.
I hope that was helpful.

Umm... go get a herpes test. Make sure it is Type Specific for HSV-1 and HSV-2. Doctors estimate only 1/4 of the people who have herpes realize it, because symptoms can be and become more mild with each out break.