I recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend three months ago so naturally I expected there to pain while having sex for the first few times(4-5) however we would make love and it would feel wonderful from time to time. At other times my vagina would get hot and swell up during and after sex, it would stay that way for about a day or so in the begining recently by morning the swelling and burning goes away.Also when I sat up it would hurt and burn (not that much) when I urinated.I thought it may have been a yeast infection due to the lingerie I've been wearing but that's not the case and neither of us have any std's we've been tested.I think that it may be due to the fact that we don't do it regularly, I mean when we had sex two days in a row I wouldn't swell up and it was more pleasurable. However if we waited about a week before making love again I would swell up and it would be quite uncomfortable. I also think it may be because of his size he is wide and long and since I was a virgin and we don't make love on a daily basis I'm not accustom to his manhood yet. It is not at all a problem with lubrication I get very wet in that area down there and we used ky before (it wasn't neccessary) I believe he may have scrath my vaginal wall somehow our last experience I swelled up and felt the burning sensation during and after sex until the next morning (we have sex at night) when I used the little girls room I discorved a speck of blood on the tissue after wiping my vulva. It was a tiny drop the size of a pin prick.

Go see a doctor to be sure. But It could be a yeast infection.