For almost 3 years now I've been having problems when I have sex with my partner. I've been with him for 3 years and there are many times that I have burning during sex mostly after I climax till we finish and for a few minutes afterward. I was misdiagnosed by my gynecologist numberous of times. First I was told I had Trich, then when I kept having the same symptoms I went back and was told I had a bacterial infection with yeast.
When symptoms came back again I was told I had genital herpes. Finally I went to a infectious disease Dr. who told me it was not herpes, and that it was a fungal infection. We treated my symptoms with meds I had already taken in the past and it did go away for about six months. Now I'm having the same symptoms again!!!!! This is very fustrating. What could be the problem? Please help me!

Hi, have you ever thought it may be vulvodyina? Like you I get burning during and after sex, at times its very painful and have to stop having sex for several days to a week. Its burning inside and outside of my vagina, it can start up at any time. Sometimes it starts at the beginning of sex and sometimes I can get no burn until I feel like I'm going to climax. I can only describe the burning sensation as someone filling me up with acid. Strangely I don't always get burning during sex. This only started when I came off antidepressants and anti psychotics which I took for four years. There is a website which maybe of some help, its all natural and I have had some success with it. Go to www.actionlove.com. I have started taking DR Lin's natural products but need to get some more and do a detox.
I hope this may have helped you. Hang on in there!