Hi, I have decided to change the way my family is eating. I would like to introduce healthier food into our diet. Every meal I cook has some kind of meat in it. More fruits and vegetables is what we desperately need. The problem is that my family is not that enthusiastic. Can you give me some facts about the benefits of eating vegetable soups? I would like to convince my family to try some of my vegetable soups.

Hello, you have come to a good decision. Vegetable soups are very healthy for your family. First of all, when you eat soup your stomach fills up more quickly, so you intake less calories and avoid the risk putting on extra weight. Nutritionists say that we need at least five portions of fruits and vegetables to stay healthy. Is there a better way to intake the required amount of vegetables than vegetable soup? Everybody knows that vegetables are a great source of vitamins. Cold vegetable soups are great source of vitamins. And if there are some vegetables that your children do not like eating singularly, the soup is a good choice because the seasoning will cover up the taste of disliked vegetables. Face your family with these facts and tasteful soups and I am sure that they will start to share your views.

I live in a village and work in agriculturing. We produce vegetables in our farms and i try to read everything
about them. That information is very useful for me and i also found another useful guide about vegetables;

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed