Hi everyone! I have heard from my fellow college about some diet during 7 days with vegetable soup. He lost weight in that week of time, especially on stomach. He said that he wasn't hungry during the diet. So I am interested to find something about this. I'll have a date next week and I want to lose some weight.

The most famous diet. Your fellow college was right. Men on this diet always lose weight on stomach. I tried it. Oh, the results. My girlfriend fell in love again, in me of course. This diet is made of Cabbage and other vegetables. Also, you can eat fruit, restricted carbs and proteins. The magic advice is to eat this food for 7 days, that eat what ever you eat, and repeat the diet for 7 more days and so on. It is useful because this 7 day vegetable soup diet provides 800-900 calories a day. That way you get slimmer!