Hi, I am a great fan of vegetarian food. I am not a vegetarian, but every once in a while I like to go to a vegetarian restaurant for a light dinner. My favorite dish is a vegetable stew. I would like to learn to prepare this meal for myself. Do you have some recipes for vegetable stew that you would like to share?

Hi, it is good that you want to introduce more vegetables into your diet. Vegetables are full of vitamins, microelements and fibers that you can not find in animal product. The secret of any vegetable stew is that you are allowed to use any kind of vegetables. Combine your favorite vegetables for best results. What will really make a difference is the seasoning. Mustard and white vine will give extra taste to your vegetable stew. And finally, vegetables should not be cooked for more than twenty minutes is you want them to withhold the nutrition elements.

Im new here. This is true. Hope to get more tips from you. I would really want to share recipes too. I really need to lose weight, and I need tips on how I can lose weight while staying healthy.

hel503aur wrote:

kaleena wrote:

I just found out about slow carb diet. Anyone tried this one? Is it effective?