Hi are there some vegetarians who can help me. Here is the problem. I have met the guy. But that is not the problem. Problem has occurred when I have asked him to come to a dinner and when he has told me that he is vegetarian. I have nothing against them but I don't now to prepare anything for them. Can you tell me some good vegetarian soup recipe? I will handle the rest.

Here is one vegetarian in your service madam. There are lot vegetarian soup recipes like those for mega veggie soup, Thai peanut soup, harvest pumpkin soup, butternut squash soup, Hungarian mushroom soup but I think that Paesano Zucchini soup would be the best for the occasion. You should melt butter in a large, heavy saucepan and saute onion and garlic about 5 minutes. Add Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, broth and zucchini, simmer for about 20 minutes. Puree in blender in 2-3 batches and return to saucepan. Add instant mashed potatoes and mushrooms and simmer until thickened and creamy. You can serve it with parmesan cheese.