Hello, folks. I have been experiencing frequent urination lately. I have also experienced weight loss. I would like to know whether this weight loss can cause this condition of mine. I would really be grateful if anyone could reply to my post. This will mean a lot to me. Thank you in advance.

Hello. You haven't mentioned how old you are. If you are older, prostate problems can be the cause. However, this weight loss of yours concerns me. You should definitely report to a doctor. It would be good to exclude certain kidney diseases such as glomerulonephritis. It would also be good to exclude some conditions such as diabetes mellitus. Urinary infections are also a possibility, although they are not followed with weight loss. I hope nothing is serious. Good luck!

Hallo,
I am not sure if this can be connected, but if you lose weight and urinate frequently this might mean that you are only losing bodily fluids and not the fat cells. This is not very good because it can lead to dehydration and other body problems. The fact is that this can be connected with diabetes. Have you noticed any complications that might lead to diabetes? Also there are several more things that can influence this as urinary tract infection. The thing is that you will need to see a doctor if you continue to lose more weight and if the urination doesn’t go back to normal as you had before this.

All the best to you,
Karen

Me too intentionally losses weight but not facing frequent urination India 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use