This is a problem I have been having for a while. Frequent urination. I went to my doctor last september(2006) and he took a urine sample, and it came back negative. he assured me it is down to stress. I have no pain or burning when I pee, so that must be something good, just a dull aching that somes and goes every now and then, nothing severe. But I still keep peeing quite alot, and I find it makes me tense, and very upset sometimes, especially when it happens at night. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas as to what the underlying cause may be??

Your age and symptoms correlate to Prostatitis. Get tested as soon as you can. Do not worry, most men get it, and it is treatable.

And other than Prostatis maybe it is just something very common. How much of fluids, water and juices are you drinking during the day? Maybe the solution is very simple and you just overreacting with water intake and of course that this fluids have to go somewhere and since you are not sweating of course it will turn out into urine.

But if your answer is negative and you are smiling on my presumption than I will have to say that it would be best to see your doctor and do some additional tests (and how come he haven’t suggested that by himself after your analysis came back negative?). Anyhow, I hope that you will be just fine. Keep us posted.