My viral meningitis comes back and I am pretty much concerned over this for I already had viral meningitis a month ago but this time the rash and sore throat is much more serious but the most terrible is this headache and I am afraid now if this could be chronic viral meningitis since it has come back and what is actually the best viral meningitis treatment. The thing is that last time I had viral meningitis I had no treatment and I wonder if this is the reason that my viral meningitis come back and am afraid of possible complications. Thanks!

Whenever comes to viral meningitis no cure is needed for virus couldn't be treated with antibiotics and it is more likely that your viral meningitis has come back due to enterovirusis that actually provokes stomach flu and that is why you have that rash and sore throat also along with headache which is caused by viral meningitis and I don't think this is about chronic meningitis for its symptoms are much more severe and it is actually the result of some slow-growing organisms invading the membranes and fluid around the brain. Talk to your doc again and this time try to have complete bed rest for that is the only way you could treat effectively your viral meningitis but if it persists for longer than 4 weeks or so and if it is accompanied with high fever, headache and vomiting than it is not a joke but I don't think you have chronic viral meningitis for it is really rare.