I am having problems with my sleeping schedule. Is there some vitimans that i can take to give me energy? Cause i can sleep all day and night. I can also go to bed early and be up at 1 or 2 in the morning and not be able to go back to sleep.

Vitamins and minerals don't give u energy!

If ur always feeling tired, it may be a sign that u need more iron in ur diet:

These foods contain high amounts of iron - artichokes, egg yolks, dried fruits, fish, dark meat, leafy vegies, cereals, rice, white bread and pasta, poultry and legumes.

It is important, especially 4 girls, to have a diet rich in iron. If u aren't getting enough iron, u r at risk of becoming anemic or iron deficient.

Try adding as many of the foods that i've mentioned above into ur diet. U'll find that u'll have more energy.

take the blades from an electric razor and with ur knickers on use the rotating metal thing to pleasure because it vibrates OMG its sooooooooo pleasuring xx hope it helped xx Laughing