My daughter is 6 now. When she was 3 or 4 i was on drugs and drinking alot. I left her with her dad and got myself cleaned up. I have tried making it up to her by buying her what ever she want and spoiling her. Now i can hardly control her, she doesnt listen to me. I have another girl who is almost a year. I want to change her so i wont have trouble with her later and so my other daughter dont act like her. What should i do?

You have done this to your child. Not by leaving her with her dad so you could be a better mom, but by being so guilty with what you had done. Spoiling her and buying her whatever she wants is the problem right there.
6 years old is still young enough to where you can basically re train her and you for that matter.
You have to say no and mean it. If she doesn't listen, give time outs, yes she is still young enough for them.
Your right, you must get a grip on her now before the little one figures it out.
How does she do in school? Before you begin your endeavor, make sure there are no road blocks with her that you may be unaware of, for example, ADD, ADHD etc... Check with her teachers first. Once you are sure that she doesn't have behavioral issues, then you can become the strong mom. Stop feeling guilty, you did it, you fixed it, now it's over.
Because you showed enough strength to fix your problem, that shows you are a strong person, now be a strong mom for her and you.

She was also my parents first grandchild so she was spoiled to begin with. Lol. But your right. I will talk to her teachers and get started. Thank you so much.