Hello! First off, I am somewhat new to the forum and steadyhealth.

I am a fourteen year old male about to go into the ninth grade (High School) and I plan on playing a school sport. I am very skinny; in fact, I am under-weight. I am 115 pounds in wieght and around 65 centimeters tall. I am looking for a good workout routine to get in shape, to gain more muscle mass, and to get a toned body. It is preferable that this can be achieved rather quickly.

I have realized that spending the entire summer playing video games and watching television is not a good idea.

HI Wags! WElcome to the forum. It's good to have you here.

It sounds like you're pretty thin but I think you've got plenty to work with. What I would recommend if you want to gain more muscle mass is to start eating. A lot. Take in something like 4,000 calories a day. I know that sounds like a lot, but you should do that to gain muscle. As for gaining muscle, I'll leave that up to someone else to post to help you out. YOu can do almost anything to gain muscle. Do you have a goal?

Hey man, I remember when I had that problem, im actually really close to your weight if not exactly and ive been looking for a way to get 6 packs fast. The answer is lots of sports, like running or biking, swimming, that stuff. And eat healthy, not much soda, cheetos, doritos, fries, etc. Lots and lots of water, my friend told me the more water you put in, the more comes out. And loosing water in your body makes you look leaner, more ripped. Theres plenty of videos on youtube concerning muscle building so check there.
In fact, theres one video that teaches you how to get 6 packs in like 5 weeks or something, just search " 3 minute 6 pack abbs using only your couch" on youtube, something like that and it should come up. good luck dude

Gaining muscle mass takes time and commitment, but you certainly can do it. Get to a gym and get a good weights program designed for you and I'd suggest only piling on loads of calories if you are doing enough exercise otherwise it will turn to fat.