Hi, I am a twenty five years old man. I am all skin and bones and that don't help me with the girls. Some of my friends are weight training. They also take proteins and some other kind of mass building medicine to get better results. I would like to get some muscles on my bones too. Should I do as they?

Hi, I can understand your concern about girls. I used to have similar problems. I started going to the gym and soon enough my muscles were defined. Also I felt a lot better. However there was one thing that I wasn't satisfied with. No matter how much I weight trained, I couldn't put on weight. My trainer told me to pay a visit to nutritionist. I did as the trainer told me. I continued to weight train but I also followed the nutritionists' orders. Now I am building up my mass and my muscles in a healthy way. Don't take any pills, just see a nutritionist who will prescribe you the right diet for muscle build up and start weight training.