I am overweight and I want to know what water therapy can do for me. I have heard it might help with so many health problems. Can you tell me if that is true, and should I ask my doctor about it? I want to stay health and lose some pounds, so I need any help. I would appreciate any info about water therapy and weight.

There are so many positive things that water therapy can do to you. Anyway, you need to know that water therapy should be considered by your health provider, and is not something you need to start by yourself. All you can do without doctor is to use all water effects you can get in nature, such as swimming in sea, pools, and Jacuzzi. This can help you to improve health and figure as well. Doctor can prescribe you water therapy, a little bit different kind then you get used to. That mean you will go to the clinic with pools and medical equipment where you will be treated. Mostly this kind of therapy is used with some physics injuries, and spine column problems. It is important to know some info about your organism, such as blood pressure, and diseases you might have suffered. Skin infections are problem that should be especially considered before you undergo water therapy. I would recommend you to talk with your doctor, but if you need water therapy for your weight problem, you should do swimming and water exercises.