I’ve made up my mind! I must reduce my weight till I go to my vacation on Thailand in February. It’s not like I’m too overweight, it’s just that my muscles are not flexed and my belly is a bit wobbly. Is it possible to get to ideal weight through swimming? I like water and I think it is the most pleasant way to shape your body.

Well, I don’t know what to tell you. It’s one thing to swim in the sea for fun and relax and something completely different to practice swimming as an activity or even as a means of reducing body weight. I wouldn’t exactly call it a fun activity. It’s true, though, that in comparison to running or other ways of exercising it’s more interesting, but that doesn’t mean that swimming is less demanding or exhausting than these sports. You can reach your ideal weight if you practice swimming, but you have to be disciplined and take it seriously. Your diet will also have to be adjusted to your new lifestyle, because you can’t continue eating like before and think that something will change only because you’ve started swimming. Find a good instructor and get down to exercising and you’ll be in top shape