Hello All! I have this terrible problem... I'm way too picky! My main problem is veggies & it is very embarrassing. I have a hard time eating them and often feel the urge to vomit at the sight of carrots... I don't know what my problem is... you'd think it was just a childrens thing to not eat veggies... but it's not. Anyone have any helpful tips on how I could make myself more tolerant or the taste and texture of the greens?

This is totally weird that you are intolerant to all the vegetables. Are there some that you like or that you can eat without having a feeling you are going to vomit?
You know you should eat as many vegetables as you can afford daily, these are full of vitamins and are necessary in nutrition. You should find a way and make your organism supplied by the vitamins and benefits the vegetables have.
Maybe you should start making a juice of carrots and apples, this is a great combination and since you can’t stand carrots you can freely try to mix it in a blender together with orange and an apple and you’d get a great healthy multivitamin juice!
For the rest, you should always try the solution, maybe you don’t necessary have to make meals out of vegetables, you can make salads or cakes made of veggies.
Mu mom used to make a carrot cake with cheese on top. This one was so delicious.
There you can always mix vegetables with pasta, you cut everything into small pieces and mix with pastry, this should be tasty as well.
You just think of possible solutions and on work!!