Sadly, 3 days ago i was smoking pot (bad decision) while standing I hadnt eatin all day and while i was smoking fainted and banged my head on concrete. im 6' 3''. Went to the ER and was diagnosed with a mild cuncusion, there was no bleeding. They gave me a bottle of vicodin said to take it every 6 hours. Next day My head neck and shoulders hurt like hell and i took 3 pills over the course of the day 6 hours apart as instructed. The next day (today) I only had two pills, still extremely sore. then tonight i smoked the same pot again, (poorer decision) and now like 2 hours later my throat feels extremely swollen and its very difficult to breathe what should i do? do i need to go to the ER? please help quickly!

I don't think that Vicodin and cannabis have a drug interaction reaction, but you can never be sure. No tests have ever been done on THC's interaction with other drugs so I usually advise my friends who choose to smoke pot not to do so after taking drugs. I am pretty sure that you are having an anxious reaction, but it might be a good idea to go to the ER anyway. You are an adult so you can make your own decisions, but you may want to ease up on marijuana consumption while you are taking medication at least. I hope that you are feeling better. Please keep us updated on your condition!