:(why did i gain so much weight after gallbladder removal?

Please refer to the website address I have included below. This site educates you on why you are gaining weight after gallbladder removal and the solutions for it. Basically, you will be taking bile salts, betaine hcl, and enzymes for the rest of your life to take the additional weight off and to maintain your ideal weight. The information and supplements needed for each specific need is there. I started on the Weight Gain after Gallbladder Removal package. I have been researching and taking so many supplements, eating less, and exercising and still couldn't lose the weight until now. I am so glad to have found this site after one year of research. Also, a really good multi-enzyme to take is Digesticol made by Generation Plus, but that will not be enough....you will need the bile salts and hcl with that. If you have any questions or just want to share your experience with me...please email me at ****** Karen

**edited by moderator ** web addresses and emails not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

Can you give me the website referred to in your article posted on 2/16/07 regarding weight gain after gallbladder surgery? Thank you very much.

Please send me the website it was not at the end of the article