trying to loose weight , having a hard time losing it my iron count was very low will this hinder my weight loss?

I don't know,but I have the same question,waiting someone's reply

Low iron causes you to have a lesser amount of energy and therefore are typically less active. This may cause an increase in weight gain. Have you checked your TSH level, i.e. do you know if you are hypothyroid?

Hallo,
If you have iron deficiency than you have to work more to boost your iron levels with supplements and food. You have to know that iron levels can be altered with the food that you eat. The fact is that iron deficiency doesn’t cause weight loss. On the other hand it can make you have other problems which can influence on your metabolism. If you don’t have good metabolism you will have harder time to burn the calories that you intake and therefore you will gain more weight. I hope that you will find a way to boost your iron levels which will help you with your metabolism. I hope that this was helpful.

All the best to you,
Karen

Thank you very much