Hi. I am overweight. I like food, I like to eat, and I like to eat a lot. I especially like midnight snacks. I`m trying to lose my weight, but nothing seems to help. I have tried many products, but all I did was spending my money for nothing. I am still fat. What is the truth about weight loss? I don`t want to starve myself till death? Help!

Hi. I have a good metabolism and I think that is the most important thing in losing weight. I can put on some weight and lose it in 2 days. When I eat to much my stomach expects a big meal every time I eat. If I give it only a small amount of food he will adjust and two days after he will ask only that small amount. You can try this method. That is how I can eat whatever I want to. Of course, if you are overweight, you won`t see results that fast. But you will eat normal meals and in time you will realize you are losing your weight.

You don't have to. You only have to cut back the on the portions of your regular meals. It takes discipline but I know you can do it because my friend succeeded with this technique. She was able to keep off the extra weight until now. Controlling the portions is usually the easiest way to weight loss;)

I agree. It's all about Portion Control. :-) When I was on Weight Watchers, I ate everything from Donuts to Pizza and Chinese Food....But I ate it in their correct amounts. I lost 20 pounds enjoying ALL The food I ever wanted to eat. I never once gave up my favorite foods.

Yeah...it's very gratifying because aside from losing weight, you realize that you now have control over yourself. That you will not to give in to your cravings. 8)

I think that's a helpful tip for someone looking to lose weight. I wonder if you could share a little more insight? I don't think some of us (okay, me) could afford to go on Weight Watchers so I'd like to hear what you mean by portion control a little better? I can't afford to figure out the points assigned to foods so I kind of have to just guess. :)

Good post both from sunshineangel and lyte. I agree with controlled portions. They are an effective way to lose weight. On the other hand you how your body under your control once again and like lyte said you don't give up to your cravings. :-)
I'm just interested sunshineangel did you had urge to eat more times a day?