hey im having trouble loosing weight. Im a 16 year old 5' 10" and 190lbs. I know that is considered over weight and I want to do something about it. I try to bike when I can and I play raquetball and work out at the gym every 2 or 3 days. At home I try to eat right, veggies, fruits, occational snack, but I can't seem to get any dramatic results with anything. I always blame it on my slow metabolism. I just want to loose like 20-30 lbs, which is kinda asking alot. Does anyone have any other ideas that could help with weight loss? Thanks.

I definitely know what you mean when you say you are having troubles with overweight. I have had the same problem my whole life. I have used so many different products and pills in trying to loose the problem but not until I adopted the real attitude did I manage to reach my goal. Forget the pills! Eat normally but reduce the amount and try to avoid dinner or change it for fruit or yogurt and bread. Another very important thing is to get rid of all the sweats, pastas, bread, snacks, alcohol, coca-colas and related drinks and exercise a lot. The best thing that worked for me was simple running every other day and swimming 2 days per week but any other sports would do you good.
The thing with all the diets and products is that once you stop using them you get the weight back even quicker you managed to get rid of some extra kilos. This natural way is maybe a bit slower ‘cos it takes time for your metabolism to start working properly but once it has been started…you will be loosing kilos in no time. Be persistent and you will get the wanted results! I hope this works for you as it did for me. Good luck!

I feel irritate when i have to pass through number of dieting programs.. I use just fresh juices and fruits in my dieting plan and take the light food in eating scheduled as just tea and eggs in the breakfast.