hii
i heard of aweight loss tablet BROMELAIN.is it really effective.??and how mucch does it cost in canadian$$.and from where could i get it.
plz reply soon.
thankyou.

Hi there, ewight losss tablets usually aren't effective and bromelain is no real exception to that rule. Can you tell me what you'd need it for? I'm curious to hear! THanks :-)

hello kamal,

Bromelian is useful if you use it with some precautions and cares as written above.

These are the Symptoms which does not allow you to use bromelian:-

Bromelain should not be used for more than two weeks. Though not common, side effects can include nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. People who are allergic to pineapples should not use Bromelain.

Bromelain can react with certain medications, including antibiotics and blood thinners. Some studies show that it may actually increase levels of antibiotics in the blood, suggesting that it can be used to promote absorption of these medications, but such studies remain inconclusive.

Bromelain can also cause bleeding, so people taking blood-thinning medications cannot use it without risk of hemorrhaging. Finally, since it has not been determined whether pregnant women or children can use Bromelain safely, these groups should avoid using it.

Thank you for posting all of the risks. It looks like it does function as a mild appetite suppressant so I do stand corrected. Thanks for posting information on it.

I want weight lose capsules in 1 month 8kg to 15kg . Tell some capsules where I want to buy