Hey guys, i just had a weird masturbation experience and i am worried about it , So before that i havent masturbated for about 20 days so there are chances of getting a nightfall , so to avoid that i just wanted to get rid of this old sperm , so i start stroking my penis in flaccid so its started erecting i was doing it so fast that i reached orgasm when my penis was not even fully erect , but at the point of orgasm nothing much happened i didn't feel any sensation of an orgasm in penis , and the sperm came out also was very low , i got anxious about this, but then i realised that my urge to masturbation was the same as before , so start masturbation once again after 5 mins but this time slowly and while watching sexy pics , and then it went a normal masturbation session and sperm released was also normal , and i felt relaxed Now even after this i am still worried about it Is it normal ? Or i have damaged something?

Hey there you didn't damage anything. What you first experienced could have been pre ejaculate or simply low grade ejaculation. He fact that you were able to normally ejaculate shortly afterwards means your most likely fine and should not have injured anything