Hello, I'm a 17 year old boy and for some reason I developed this weird thing near my but-hole, it's not really a lump, however it's sort of like loose skin that I can move around. I've had it for a few months now, when I first realised it was there I was able to rip it off, so I didn't think it was anything, However it regrew and now I can't rip it off as it feels weird when I attempt to it feels like it's going to hurt (kind of like trying to rip a piece of skin off) .
Could this be dangerous?
Thank you for your input.

i think u hav genital warts. not to offend u if u arnt, but if a dude or girl u should most likely b able to c if they got em. i only kno this cuz those suction cup halloween warts for witch costumes....r a horrible joke when u fall asleep on ur friends coach. shes fast 2 lol

***edited by moderator***please refrain from using extreme profanity***Also, use full words when posting, it makes it hard for some people to read***

It doesn't sound anything like genital warts as 7_Michael_7 suggested.

It sounds more like a skin tag or skin flap. Don't pick at it. If it becomes really bothersome the doctor may have to quickly freeze it off. Don't worry, it is not dangerous, but could be annoying at times.