I am having questions about bg readings.  I have some weirdo bg readings so i am just wondering if there are really norm?  What do I do to find out if they are right for sure.  I have some readings that are around 150 and others are 120.  Then other ones are run about 89, 94, or 190.  I don't know what is going on.  If there are bouncing around like this, it can't be good.  Is there something to do for this or do you think there is something wrong with my meter?  Or is ther something wrong with me and my body?  I hope to get some answers from this forum. Has anyone else had this happen to you and if you did, what did you do about it?  Is it normal to have blood sugars that  bounce back and forth like that?  Should I contact my doctor and tell her about the strange sugars I have?  I don't feel any different otherwise I would be more concerned.  I don't know what to think about what is going on with my blood sugars.

I would be wondering about your meter and whether it is giving you correct readings.  You can buy one cheap at the drugstore, many are around $10 and include a few test strips.  If you find that your sugars read different from your old meter, give your meter the toss.  If the readings are consistent, however, you need to check into your diet and activity.  Keep a journal on your meals and snacks; if you do any exercise, document that was well.  Log your blood sugars that correspond the closest to your meals and activity. You may be able to determine by the meals and activities as to how they influence your blood sugar readings.